Thursday 14 April 2011

2011 A Good Year So Far

Well, what a start to 2011 I have had a number of my tracks played on BBC Introducing Manchester and the album is ready. I will be putting the link to buy the album from iTunes soon and all you have to do is follow the link, buy, listen and enjoy.

So what's to come in the next few months I hear you ask. Well you may just be seeing me in a Manchester club soon. I am looking at doing a few gigs in and around Manchester so keep your eyes peeled for that. There will be a competition to get a free signed copy of my album which will be the only CD copy available.
I am also popping in to say hello to the BBC Introducing team in Manchester to have a chat with Sam Walker about me and my new album so listen out for that on Sunday the 17th of April.

So what tracks can you expect on the album? Well here they are:

DJ Superchief - Sunrise

  1. Revolution
  2. Epic Funk
  3. The Light
  4. High
  5. Phased
  6. Sand Wave
  7. Bovina Sancta
  8. Solstice
  9. Siren
  10. Rain
  11. Sunflowers In The Sea
  12. Dominate
  13. Butterflies
Anyway, I will be speaking to you all soon with a link to get the album from iTunes so until then.

DJ Superchief

No comments:

Post a Comment